Investigación, mercados, economía, seguros o economía azul, otros los temas del primer día de debate…
CAPTURAS ACCIDENTALES DE ALBATROS Y OTRAS AVES MARINAS EN ARTES DE PESCA. MEDIDAS DE PRECENVIÓN Y CONSERVACIÓN. CASO DE ESTUDIO DE PUERTO DE CELEIRO.
Mario Passoni, Scientific Officer of Friend of the Sea
Manuel Bermudes Diez, Project Manager of Puerto de Celeiro
Download presentation here:
Friend of the Sea would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Albatrosses and other seabirds’ by catch in fishing gears. Prevention and conservation measures. Transmarina and Puerto de Celeiro case study.”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– fishing companies
– seafood producers and traders
– retail and wholesale chains
– government officials
– companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– media professionals, journalists
– environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– bloggers, influencers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Manuel Bermúdez Díez (Project Manager at Puerto de Celeiro) and Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea and Friend of the Earth) will cover the following subjects:
– Albatrosses and seabirds’ biology and distribution
– Threats and IUCN Redlist status
– Legislation and conservation
– By-catch and mitigation measures
– Transmarina’s initiatives to protect albatrosses and seabirds.
– Puerto de Celeiro’s initiatives to protect albatrosses and seabirds.
This webinar will take place on 19th of June 2020 at 04:00 pm in Milan, CET +1 (07:00 am San Francisco; 10:00 am in New York; 03:00 pm in London; 04:00 pm in Johannesburg; 09:00 pm in Bangkok; 10:00 pm in Hong Kong; 01:00 am 20th of June in Sidney; 09:00 am in Ecuador; 04:00 pm in Spain).
Friend of the Sea certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.